Lenze SMART Engineering apps
Lenze offers apps for different tasks: From the parameterisation of the Lenze Smart Motor and Inverter i500 to the drive-technology formulary.
Lenze SMART Product Info App
This app enables the display of product information on a scanned Lenze product.
(Barcode or 2D code)
- Scanning the Lenze product
- Lighting can be switched on
- Call up the standard internet browser to display product information from www.lenze.com
- Archiving of the scanned serial numbers
- Optional sending of the scanned serial numbers via email
Lenze SMART Keypad app
This app allows you to diagnose and parameterise an Inverter i500. A WLAN module on the inverter is required for communication.
- Device list (connected and simulatable devices)
- Optical device identifcation
- Diagnostic list (overview and logbook)
- Error reset
- Parameter list (structured and sorted)
- Search for parameter
- Setting of parameter value
- Saving of parameter set
- Inverter enable
- Inverter inhibit
Lenze SMART Motor app
This app allows the parameterization of the Lenze Smart Motor with an NFC-enabled smartphone or tablet.
The Lenze Smart Motor reduces the number of different drive versions by up to 70%. Contactor and starter do not feature, fixed speeds can be set at will and there are numerous integrated functions for materials handling applications.
- Read parameter set from Lenze Smart Motor
- View and edit parameter set
- View information and diagnostic data
- Write parameter set in a Lenze Smart Motor
- Reset parameter set to factory settings
- Load and save parameterset in files
Lenze SMART Device Status app
This app enables the user to interpret the status of a Lenze i500 inverter using its LED. In addition, the app makes it easier to set or interpret rotary or DIP switches and to analyze error numbers displayed on the inverter's hardware keypad.
Lenze SMART Formulas app
This app serves to always have the formula required for the calculation of drive solutions quickly at hand. The formula work relating to drive solutions supports engineers, students and people interested in technology in theory and practice.